Ingredients: Dandelion or Sunflower.
Description: Yellow Dye (Dandelion Yellow) is a primary dye color created by placing a dandelion or sunflower into a crafting square.
Like all other dyes, dandelion yellow can be:
- Applied to sheep to dye their wool, which can then be sheared for 1–3 blocks of yellow wool.
- Applied to tamed wolves to dye their collars.
- Used to dye/stain wool, leather armor, beds, glass, terracotta and shulker boxes.
- Combined with gunpowder to make a firework star.
- Combined with a firework star to create a fade to color effect.
- Used to add patterns to banners.
- Used to dye shulkers.
- Combined with sand and gravel to craft concrete powder.